A Message From Landus President & CEO Matt Carstens
At Landus, we are committed to being active in our communities and believe that rural life is precious and worth fighting for. We have seen our communities come together time and time again both when tragedy strikes and in times of great joy.
The need for our communities to come together has never been more apparent or necessary than right now, following the heartbreaking events at Perry High School. We must show up for one another and support one another.
As a company and as a family, Landus is dedicated to being a source of strength and compassion for our communities in this extraordinarily challenging time. Following last week, personal and mental health are tested more than ever, with many experiencing grief, fear, and shock. It is essential to have the resources available to work through these times constructively and effectively and to know that you are not alone.
On this page, you will find free mental and personal health professional information and resources from our partners at Heartland AEA and National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Iowa for all in need of support. Again, you are not alone. There are professionals close that can be there for you when you need them the most. I urge you to take advantage of them during this time and any other challenging times that you face.
We at Landus stand with you and are here to help support our communities in any way necessary.
- Stress on the Farm (English) (PDF)
- Stress on the Farm (Spanish) (PDF)
- Helping Children and Adolescents Cope with Traumatic Events (PDF)
- Ways for Families to Cope with School Shootings
- Parent Guidelines for Helping Youth After a Shooting (PDF)
- For Teens: Coping After Mass Violence (PDF)
- Resources to Help Youth Cope After a Mass Shooting
- Coping with Traumatic Events
- National Alliance for Mental Illness: NAMI HelpLine | NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness
- NAMI Teen and Young Adult Resource Directory: NAMI-Teen-and-Young-Adult-HelpLine-Resource-Directory.pdf
- NAMI Helpline Resource Directory: HelpLine-Resource-Directory.pdf (nami.org)
- Your Life Iowa: Homepage | Your Life Iowa
- Your Life Iowa Find a Provider: Find help and resources near you. | Your Life Iowa
- 988 Helpline: 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline | SAMHSA
- Landus Resilience Resource Guide (PDF)